When: 5 pm on Thursday October 26th til 11:00 am Sunday October 29th, 2017
Where: Union Pier, Michigan
I have designed my most exclusive women’s retreat ever! Only 9 guests can attend which will provide for more individualized support and sharing opportunities! I’ve found the most perfect property for our group, withing walking distance of beautiful Lake Michigan and darling shops and restaurants.
There will be 5 private rooms and 2 shared rooms. Your retreat will include lodging, all meals (with the exception of 1 dinner out), yoga and all workshops. This retreat is designed to help move guests into accessing their highest potential by moving through our blocks and resistance and coming into a practical plan on how to implement and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Through meditation, yoga, hiking, healthy meals, journaling, goal setting, self-care workshops, art and creativity breaks we will develop a highly personalized plan for you to come into your highest self this year!
You must be able to arrive by 5pm on Thursday, Oct. 26 and the retreat will end on Sunday, Oct. 29. Many of my retreats have been for 20 plus guests!! But I was moved to create something highly personalized and exclusive!
Registration Information: – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Because I’ve had such high demand for this retreat, in order to be fair, registration will open by email on Mon., May 22nd, 2017 @ 5pm EST.
- You must email me at 5pm or later firstname.lastname@example.org and give your 1st preference for room choice – single room, shared twin or shared bunk (pricing listed below). I will do my best to accommodate your room request.
- I will accept the first 9 requests in the order in which I receive them and then I will email you back a confirmation with payment details.
- I will also email you back if registration is full and can put you on a waitlist if someone cancels their space.
- You can either hold your room with a $350 deposit due upon receipt of my email confirmation, or pay in full. If you choose to pay a deposit, the remaining balance will be due no later than September 15th, 2017. Your registration fee includes everything, except 1 dinner out in town on Sat. evening.
- Single Room: $1195 (5 spaces)
- Shared Twin Room: $995 (2 spaces)
- Shared Bunk Room: $895 (2 spaces)
Due to the high demand for this retreat, and the extensive planning, all payments are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Chicago Midway Airport, or Grand Rapids, MI. Airport
Yes, our incredible staff chef, Angela Dagel has prepared delicious healthy meals for my retreats in the past and we are thrilled to have her back again for this retreat! Please indicate when you register if you have a food allergy or dietary concern you’d like us to know about.
Angela Dagle is a working mom of 3 kids who moonlights as a personal chef. Driven by a love of seasonal and locally sourced meals, she enjoys the opportunity to care for others by serving them healthy and delicious food. In the last 5 years, Angela has been heavily involved in the good food movement in Detroit, where she started out running her own food business, Beautiful Soup, before hanging up her soup ladles to join the FoodLab Detroit team. FoodLab is a community of over 200 good food working together to make the possibility of good food in Detroit a sustainable reality. In her time at FoodLab, Angela has done a little bit of everything but currently works as their Operations Manager, handling all of the behind the scenes action and managing FoodLab’s catering services.
Bring an open heart and mind! Leave your inhibition at the door! This is a supportive, non-judgemental, loving space where you can dream big, create a plan to actualize your highest potential and think outside the box without fear! Bring a journal and pen, yoga mat, meditation cushion or large pillow to sit on in circle groups if on the floor, cozy clothes – sweater or hoodie, 1 outfit for a dinner out, coat/jacket, good shoes for a hike or walk on the beach, a pair of slippers, sunglasses, any medications you need while at the retreat and swimsuit (in case the hot tub is available for our use!) Linens and towels are provided.
Our retreat begins at 5:30pm on Thurs. Oct. 26th. You must be able to arrive no later than 5pm on Thurs., Oct. 26th. The retreat will end at 11am on Sunday morning, Oct. 29th. If traveling by car from the Detroit area, allow for 3.5 hours to arrive on time.
This is alcohol free event.