A dynamic and experienced public speaker, she has offered numerous local, national and international presentations as a keynote speaker, general session or guest lecturer. She is also a member of the American Cancer Society Speaker’s Bureau. Megan engages audiences with real life examples, heartfelt authenticity and transparency.
“I had the pleasure of hearing Megan speak at the Bryant Women’s Summit, 2018. Her engaging style, humor and strong content kept the attention and interest of the audience. We departed energized with an action plan for achievement.”
– Gail Alofsin, Director of Corporate Partnerships, Newport Harbor Corporation
Click here to listen to Megan’s presentation on her “Recipe for Success.”
Topics of presentations:
- The Self-Care Advantage. Working with thousands of clients has helped Megan unlock the secret to living a life we enjoy! When we pay careful attention to the pillars of self-care, our coping increases, our patience expands and we feel more engaged and positive. Want to move your group from surviving to thriving? This is the talk for you. Great for healthcare and burnout prevention!
- Keys to Reaching Your Full Potential: Willingness, Preparation and Courage. Many women shy away from reaching their full potential because they are unwilling to be uncomfortable, uncertain, or in a place of unknown possibilities. Are you willing to experience discomfort and uncertainty and show up – even when the outcome is not clear? Learn to recognize the significance of your voice, skills, and gifts. Implement key factors that can help you step out of your comfort zone and into the arena.
The Restoration Toolbox; self-care and mindfulness essentials for soulful living. This talk highlights essential restoration tools for a life that feels out of balance. Combining self-care strategies with a concrete application of mindfulness practices, listeners will leave with clinical trade tips and inspiration for the soul.
Slow down, wake up and LIVE; a retreat based blueprint for awakening your soul! Based on Megan’s international retreats in Costa Rica, she will share her formula for replenishment, renewal and relaxation. Listeners will take a deep dive into mindful awareness to awaken the soul.
Creativity and Healing – why we need it more than ever! How painting, collage and creating original mandalas enhances our personal insight, discovery and growth potential. An experiential mandala with demo interpretation could be part of this talk.
- Brave Living – do everything before you’re ready! How taking enormous leaps of faith changed my life. This is the story of intuitive living and weaves the true tales of how I moved to Europe with no plan, a suitcase and a viola, how I leapt into hosting international retreats that sold out even in the middle of an economic downturn, how my husband and I opened a bakery and cafe on a wing and a prayer and how showing up brave and saying yes to things before you feel ready is the boldest, most fulfilling way to live!
Megan also presents on these topics:
- Restoration and renewal – great for healthcare retention, caregiver fatigue and combating burnout.
- Finding Joy through mindfulness practices.
- Creativity – why does it matter?
- Mindful living.
- We can cope – strategies for resiliency and hope.
- Holistic Healing – learning new strategies to support body, mind and spirit.
- Awaken your spirit.
- Accessing your highest potential / Living your BEST life!
Click HERE to watch a YouTube video of Megan Presenting a Webinar on “You Deserve to Thrive”