When: April 19 – 23, 2018 – Retreat begins at 4pm on April 19th and ends at 11am on April 23rd.
Where: Red Mountain Resort, St. George, Utah
What: I am thrilled to announce my latest retreat offering open to men and women April 19-23, 2018 at the beautiful Red Mountain Resort, in St. George, Utah. This exclusive retreat will only be open to a maximum of 14 participants to provide an individualized and supportive experience.
The RESET Retreat stands for:
R: Relax and Renew
E: Expand and Explore
S: Connect with your Spirit and Soul
E: Set goals and realistic Expectations
Red Mountain Resort is the perfect location to reconnect with nature, expand our awareness, elevate our consciousness and reset our goals. Set in the vivid red rock cliffs and canyons, the resort is located in one of the most beautiful locations in all of southern Utah.
There are expansive, wide open views in every direction! The resort is only a 1/4 mile from Snow Canyon State Park and close to Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. (Both National Parks pictured below).
Your retreat is designed to inspire you, help you self-actualize, re-boot your health and wellness, reconnect with your highest potential, awaken your body, mind and spirit through group experiences, meditation, creativity, guided imagery, journaling, processing and sharing as well as taking part in yoga, hiking and fitness classes at the resort.
You can check the schedule of classes and activities offered at the resort here.
Attire is very relaxed at Red Mountain Resort. Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable casual clothes or yoga/athletic wear.
Red Mountain also features a beautiful spa on site that features women’s and men’s spa treatments where guests can add on spa services of their choice to enhance their retreat experience. Inspired by ancient health and beauty rituals practiced throughout the world, the Red Mountain Spa offers custom-blend indigenous desert botanicals, local honey and mineral-rich muds, clays and salts to create tangible, restorative effects (Spa services are not included in your registration fee).
Guests can call to make spa reservations up to 1 month ahead of their stay: 800-407-3002
In addition, the chef on site prepares healthy, fresh, local and organic spa cuisine and can accommodate your dietary needs or restrictions such as vegan, gluten free, vegetarian options, etc.
Your all inclusive accommodations – single or double rooms priced separately – include the following:
· Stylish Accommodations
· Three Delicious & Nutritious Meals Daily
· Daily Guided Morning Hikes
· Fitness Classes
· Healthy Life Classes & Events at the Wellness Center
· Personal Discovery Activities
· Eat Well, Feel Well Cooking Demonstrations
· Complimentary WiFi In-Room & Throughout Property
· Use of Resort Amenities including Indoor & Seasonal Outdoor Pools, Bicycles, Walking Trails, Strength & Cardio Studios
Sample Daily Retreat Agenda – subject to change:
8-11am Guided hike, bike ride, yoga or morning group work
1-3pm Spa services, rest and relax, time by the pool, fitness class, explore the grounds, hike or bike.
3-6pm Afternoon group work / process, meditation, guided imagery, journaling, goal setting, art experiential
Evening Activities can include live music, walking the labyrinth, drum circle, an evening with an intuitive, rest, relaxation, swimming.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- Registration is currently open and filling!
- You can either hold your space with a $350 deposit, or pay for your retreat portion in full. If you choose to pay a deposit, the remaining balance will be due no later than Friday, January 12, 2018.
- Monthly payment plans are also available.
- You can pay your deposit here (with paypal service fee) or arrange to pay with check or charge directly through Megan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org